Sunday 6 October 2013

Home

Welcome to Study Coding. First, I want to introduce myself. My name is Louhilton. I am from Bina Nusantara university and my major is Computer Science and Mathematic. Here I will explain about C language programing with a languange that people understood easily. 

Before people know about programming, people have to know about algorithm. What is algorithm?
Algorithm is a step / procedure how to do something. In daily activities, example if people want going to office, the algorithm is :
1. Wake up on 6.00 am.
2. Take a bath.
3. Brush teeth.
4. Breakfast.
5. Go to office.

Here, why people choose C programming? There is some reason.
1. Flexible.
Its languange is near low languange, but can understood easily.
2. Portability.         
Its languange is used from micro computer until super computer.
3. Its language is used into computer knowledge for Operation System (OS), application, etc.

Viewers can see all my blog. I hope, all viewer can know all of programming language. Critique and suggestion are very needed into develop this website. And thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment